Anytime you make a change or addition to the outside of your home

you must submit an Architectural Control Committee (ACC) Form

to the Architectural Review Board (ARB). 

You can find the Form and the ARB rules in the link below.

Links still under construction


The most common request are listed below in the links provided.

Click on the link of the modification you're going to request, for a more detailed description of the requirements. 

Remember this an abbreviated description from the CC&R/ARB 

If at any time you have questions or need a more detailed explanation please contact the board at


Disclaimer: Page may differ from computer/tablet, or phone.

For full website use computer or mobile in "view as web site" mode

DO NOT   Repost any info on this site to any other site

© 2016 Southgate HOA